Join Our Growing Team
November 14, 2023
Operations and Camp Manager – Job Description
- The Operations and Camp Manager will report directly to the General
Manager of Union Point Sports.
- The Operations and Camp Manager will be detail oriented, a problem
solver, and have the ability to collaborate on group projects and in a time
- The Operations and Camp Manager will possess excellent customer
service skills as they will be a point person for client interaction and
- The Operations and Camp Manager will need to be a multi-tasker with
office-related assignments as well as on field tasks.
- Work schedule may include nights, weekends and some holidays as
necessary to meet the needs of our patrons and schedule
- The Operations and Camp Manager will learn to and understand how to
edit the UP Sports website as well as the scheduling program, DaySmart
- Daily care of the facility is required – e.g., routine maintenance and
janitorial functions of the facility while it is open to the public is required
– Some physical activity in all weather conditions.
- Key areas of responsibility will focus on facility operations, staff
coordination and customer service.
- The Operations and Camp Manager will need the ability to work
independently and in group-oriented settings.
- The Operations and Camp Manager will need to work with a positive
attitude and strong work ethic.
*The Operations and Camp Manager will Direct camps during Christmas break,
respective national holidays and occasional days, February, April and summer
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Managing camp registrations and communications to attendees.
- Manage the opening and closing of all camp programs.
- Oversee staffing needs and associated personnel including reports and
- Mange equipment and resource needs.
- Point of contact for camp staff, campers, parents and respective vendors
including but not limited to the local board of health.
- Provide report on camps to General Manager including weekly
registrations and reports as required, including but not limited to issues on
- The Operations and Camp Manager will be responsible for marketing and
promotional pieces on all Union Point Sports run social media platforms
for all Union Point Sports run camps throughout the year.
The ideal candidate will provide a cover letter and resume as well as two
professional references to the GM via email – email@example.com.